Android 4.2.1 ROM for ZOPO C2 MTK6589. Use the SP flash tool to flash it.
ROM flashing tutorial for MTK chipset phones
1. Download and extract the SP Flash Tool and Mediatek USB VCOM drivers from here: SPFlashTool and Drivers
2. Install the driver if not already installed (you may need to enable usb debugging mode from settings > developer options
3. Download and extract your ROM package and find the scatter.txt file.
4. Run Flash_tool.exe then click Scatter-loading button to load the correct scatter file (MT6575_Android_scatter_emmc.txt or MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt, or scatter.txt depending on which phone you have and the downloaded ROM) for your device and ignore any message that may appear.
6. Press F9 (or hit Download button) and connect your phone into the
computer via USB data cable. The process will start and a red progress
bar will appear.
“Please insert USB cable in x seconds” and then the download will start
right away (you will see the yellow progress bar filling up).