Honor Malaysia recently released a Beta version of EMUI 3.0 for owners of Huawei Honor 6 in Malaysia. This beta was only opened for Malaysian Honor device that register on their facebook page. The EMUI 3.0 Beta for Malaysian user is the latest build available to date H60-L04V100R001C0B370 , even higher than what was available as a full release for domestic China market (B307) and would be almost on par with the Developer Edition update available there.
We've manage to copy the update file from OTA and with some help of friends, we've managed to compile the necessary file to update your Honor 6 Build B108/109 (EMUI 2.3) to the latest B370 (EMUI 3.0 Beta). This how-to is without any guarantee that it would work and it may or may not render your phone unusable. Please follow and read the instruction carefully before doing these steps and as a precaution, always backup your phone.
Stock ROM ( H60-L04V100R001C00B108SP01 / H60-L04V100R001C00B109SP01 )
Stock ROM B108 would need to do 2 system update in order to be fully updated to Beta EMUI 3.0 (B370)
1. Please download B114 for your specific Build B108 / B109
H60-L04V100R001C00B114 Malaysia H60-L04 Model B108
H60-L04V100R001C00B114 Malaysia H60-L04 Model B108 (mirror)
H60-L04V100R001C00B114 Malaysia H60-L04 Model B109
H60-L04V100R001C00B114 Malaysia H60-L04 Model B109 (mirror)
H60-L04V100R001C00B114 from Philippine H60-L04 Model
2. Create "dload" folder on your internal drive and copy the Update.zip in to it.
3. Open EMUI updater and Chose Local Update
4. Install and reboot your phone (you should be updated to B114 by now with EMUI 2.3)
5. Download B370 EMUI 3.0 Beta ( H60-L04V100R001C0B370 / H60-L04V100R001C0B370 Mirror ) our own Beta OTA (Malaysia H60-L04)
6. Repeat step 2 and step 3
7. Install and reboot your phone (you should be updated to EMUI 3.0 Beta B370 by now)
Please take note, this is a region specific update and might not be able to install on your build. and might even bricked your phone. Do at your own risk.