1. Make sure that your computer installed a driver (Downloaad HERE)
2. Flash tool (SP flash tool recommended, download HERE)
Please be careful and make sure that you have enough knowledge or we suggest that don't root your phone casualy.
1. Download the file from below link. you're going to save to somewhere you can remember it, for this tutorial, I'm going to use my desktop. Dnowload link: HERE
2. Unzip the file that you have downloaded just now.
3. Cope zipe file named "superSU_PRO_V2.49.zip" to your SD card and then turn off the phone.
4. Open flash tool, Click "scatter-loading" and choose the file named "p7000-recovery" which you have just saved in your computer.
5.Click download and then connect your phone with computer.
6. When you see a picture as below that means you have installed the third party recovery successfully.
7. Move out the battery and then put it back, press "power" + "VOL +" to enter recovery mode. ("VOL +" to choose, "power" to confirm)
8. Choose "install zip" by pressing "VOL -" ,
9.Go to "choosezip from /sdcard"
10. Choose "superSU_PRO_V2.49.zip" , press "power" key to confirm.
11. Choose "yes-install superSU_PRO_V2.49.zip", press "power" key to confirm.
12. Congratulations!!! You have finished the whole process, now enjoy.